Ebony Suns Enterprises, LLC is a sustainable consulting company that provides training, business coaching and project management for emerging social entrepreneurs, non-profit organizations and established employers that invest in youth talent for growth in the green economy.
Founder & CEO Russell A. Hicks
The background and accomplishments of Russell A. Hicks of Ebony Suns Enterprises, LLC
- Being featured in Black Enterprise magazine (December 2014 issue)
- Awarded 1st place national winner of the Cricket Wireless Solo Entrepreneur Community Star Award.
- Named one of Philadelphia’s Most Innovative Entrepreneurs by the Philadelphia Daily News/Inquirer.
- One of Philadelphia’s Most Influential 10 People to Watch Under the Age of 40 by the Philadelphia Tribune.
- Mr. Hicks has served as a Professional Fellow with the U.S. States Department
- He serves as the President of the Board for Partners of the Americas, Pennsylvania Chapter, which partners with Bahia, Brazil and other countries throughout Latin and South America.
- Ebony Suns Enterprises, LLC was awarded a $20,500 grant from the Knight Foundation for Black Male Engagement.
- Ebony Suns Enterprises, LLC is a business vendor with the Philadelphia School District for in-school and after-school training and professional development with students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Ebony Suns Enterprises, LLC is certified as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) in Pennsylvania and New Jersey for business contracts with local and state government agencies and corporations.